It's November? Already?! Here's a run down of our new classes and activities coming up this month...
This month at TWW we have a whole host of brand new courses, classes and activities on offer for all women aged 18 and over (link here).
New additions to our timetable this month include:
- 1 day Peer Mentoring session - 9.30am - 4pm - Monday 6th November.
- Basic IT Course - 10am - 12pm - Mondays & Thursdays from Monday 13th November.
- Introducton to Energy Efficiency - 10am - 4pm - Tuesday 7th November.
- 2 Day Goals Course - 9.30am - 3pm - 15th & 16th November.
- Get Digitally Savvy 4 week workshop - 10am - 12pm - starting Thursday 9th November.
- First Aid Training - 10am - 1pm - Friday 3rd November.
- 3 week Health & Wellbeing course - 10am - 1pm - starting Friday 10th November.
- Bereavement Support Group - third Tuesday of the month - 1pm - 3pm starting 21st November.
- Skills for Life - 6 week course covering low mood, anxiety and confidence - starting Wednesday 8th November 12.30pm.
- and much much more!
Thursday 9th November - 12pm - 2pm - TWW Volunteer Workshop. More information here.
Tuesday 14th November - 12pm - 3pm - Alcohol Awareness Event. More information here.
Thursday 16th November - 7pm - 10pm - Charity Girls' Night In with paul McCartney Tribute! Tickets only £7!
Friday 24th November - 12pm - 3pm - #OrangeTheWirral event as part of the UN Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women and Girls.
& so much more!
As usual if you've any questions about our events or drop-ins feel free to pop by any time Monday to Friday, 9am til 4pm or you can call us on 0151 647 7907.